Maintaining straight hair is notoriously difficult, but beautiful for synthetic fibers it's a walk in the park. Look exquisite and elegant with these natural straight lengths that will bounce back day after day with no styling necessary. This Hollywood-esque style is promised to make you feel polished.
- Material: Kanekalon Synthetic
- Type: Monofilament Lace Front Wig
- Style: Natural Wavy Winona
- Length: 4"-10"
- Weight: 4.69 oz
- Texture: Natural looking and Soft Touch Wavy Hair
- Heat Resistant Temperture: 302°F / 150°C
- Hair Density: 140%
- Average, Front to back: 14 1/8", Depth :13 3/8", Circumference : 21 1/2"
How to care for your wig
1. Give the wig a shake after taking out of the package, hang it on for some time and comb it at first with your fingers. 2. Don’t brush wig when it wet. Please just let the wig air-dry or in low temperature and brush hair after it is completely dry. 3. Use the proper mild shampoo and conditioner. It will be better if you have detangling spray while wearing it. Do not wash the wig frequent, wash your wig about every three weeks or 2 weeks, only hand wash your wig when it gets dull. Do not to blow dry the hair with a high setting since otherwise the knots may be damaged or split. Do not sleeping with the wig wear on and put the wigs on the wig stand in a cool dry space for storage when you not wear it. Not to spray gel water and wax on the wig,which will cause the wig oily. If hair knotted after long use,use non-oily maintenance fluid of wig.
How to wash your wig
1. Brush the wig with a wide-tooth comb. If curly wig, please comb the head portion only, it would be better to use finger to comb the curly portion. 2. Add a little mild shampoo in cold or warm water.Swish the wig gently in the water until the wig is saturated and soak for about 15 min, avoid scrub. Hand washing, can't use the washing machine. 3. Empty the water and use clean cool water to rinse the wig several times. 4. Gently squeeze water out of the wig. Spread the wig out on a dry towel, never screwed by hand or by a washing machine to dry. 5. Air dry in low temperature, avoid by drying in sunshine.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, you will be instructed on how and where to send your package. Once we receive the product, we will inspect the product before going ahead with a reship or refund.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues :
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged or if you received the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
All orders placed in the US come with complimentary free 2-day shipping for in-stock items.
Made-to-order items require 12-16 business days to craft and ship from our international manufacturers. Once the item arrives at our warehouse in Seattle, WA your tracking will update to the selected shipping class. Made-to-order items can be expedited to cut down your wait time. Expedited MTO takes 10-12 business days to craft and ship.