Maintaining Curly hair is notoriously difficult, but beautiful for synthetic fibers it's a walk in the park. Look exquisite and elegant with these natural Curly lengths that will bounce back day after day with no styling necessary. This Hollywood-esque style is promised to make you feel polished.
- Material: High Heat-Friendly Synthetic
- Type: Swiss Lace Front Wig
- Style: Natural Curly Drew
- Length: 6"-16"
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- Texture: Natural looking and Soft Touch Curly Hair
- Heat Resistant Temperature: 302°F / 150°C
- Hair Density: 140%
- Average, Front to back: 14 1/8", Depth :13 3/8", Circumference : 21 1/2"
How to care for your wig?
1. Give the wig a shake after taking out of the package, hang it for some time to air out and comb it at first with your fingers. 2. Don’t brush wig when it is wet. Please just let the wig air-dry or in low temperature and brush hair after it is completely dry. 3. Use the proper mild shampoo and conditioner. It will be better if you have detangling spray while wearing it. Do not wash the wig frequent, wash your wig about every three weeks or 2 weeks, only hand wash your wig when it gets dull. Do not to blow dry the hair with a high setting since otherwise the knots may be damaged or split. Do not sleeping with the wig wear on and put the wigs on the wig stand in a cool dry space for storage when you not wear it. Not to spray gel water and wax on the wig,which will cause the wig oily. If hair knotted after long use,use non-oily maintenance fluid of wig.
How to wash your wig?
1. Brush the wig with a wide-tooth comb. If curly wig, please comb the head portion only, it would be better to use finger to comb the curly portion. 2. Add a little mild shampoo in cold or warm water.Swish the wig gently in the water until the wig is saturated and soak for about 15 min, avoid scrub. Hand washing, can't use the washing machine. 3. Empty the water and use clean cool water to rinse the wig several times. 4. Gently squeeze water out of the wig. Spread the wig out on a dry towel, never screwed by hand or by a washing machine to dry. 5. Air dry in low temperature, avoid by drying in sunshine.